Suggestion

REGISTER

I forgot mt password!

Chess4ever.com platform
 1 pag.  1 
Santt
Topics: 1
Suggestion

It would be convenient that the openings and their variants can be visualized in the form of outliner.

jazzychild
Topics: 0
Suggestion

Guys please fix the colour and general outlay of this amazing app and ALSO please add a feature where I can search a top players name on the opening they use.it helps show us which players we should be following and new lines in systems we play

chess4ever
Topics: 9615
Suggestion

Santt wrote:
It would be convenient that the openings and their variants can be visualized in the form of outliner.

Hello Santt. Can you explain in more detail your suggestion?

chess4ever
Suggestion

jazzychild wrote:
Guys please fix the colour and general outlay of this amazing app and ALSO please add a feature where I can search a top players name on the opening they use.it helps show us which players we should be following and new lines in systems we play

Hello jazzychild. What exactly you don't like about the general outlay/colours?

The search feature of top players on the opening they use is an interesting idea, I will look into it. If you have a mechanism in mind of how this feature should work, please feel free to write it here.

jazzychild
Suggestion

Thanks for the response we can talk about the rest later but I have a big issue..I got this app for the opening practice mechanism but it's not reminding me to practice..it's failing no notification on the practice session I set up . I'm a little disappointed.please help urgently

jazzychild
Suggestion

Interms of the colours it's the lack of colour combinations and like wallpapers in the app ,sort of like lichess and chess.com..this black and white is very dry and a little boring. And interns of the mechanism unfortunately I don't know any but it would be very very unique..I don't know any other chess app or website with such a feature maybe chess base but it's not the same as the suggestion. Unfortunately I don't really know the coding required

chess4ever
Suggestion

jazzychild wrote:
Thanks for the response we can talk about the rest later but I have a big issue..I got this app for the opening practice mechanism but it's not reminding me to practice..it's failing no notification on the practice session I set up . I'm a little disappointed.please help urgently

I'm working on it! :)

chess4ever
Suggestion

jazzychild wrote:
Interms of the colours it's the lack of colour combinations and like wallpapers in the app ,sort of like lichess and chess.com..this black and white is very dry and a little boring. And interns of the mechanism unfortunately I don't know any but it would be very very unique..I don't know any other chess app or website with such a feature maybe chess base but it's not the same as the suggestion. Unfortunately I don't really know the coding required

I'm not talking about coding, I'm talking about how would you want this feature to behave exactly.

jazzychild
Suggestion

Ohh ok I see ..the idea would be I can search a particular opening and the results is thenGMs or engines who play it the most.. something along those lines

chess4ever
Suggestion

jazzychild wrote:

Done! You have to update the app from Google Play.

ANSWER
 1 pag.  1 
You have to be a registered user to post on this forum !

Newest posts:
  Topic Last post Answers Views
US Chess Masters 2021 - Round 9 chess4ever
1 0
US Chess Masters 2021 - Round 8 chess4ever
1 1
FIDE World Chess Championship 2021 - Round 3 chess4ever
1 4
US Chess Masters 2021 - Round 7 chess4ever
1 3
US Chess Masters 2021 - Round 6 chess4ever
1 3